Sunday, November 22, 2009

Proposal Sketches

So I've finally conceded to all the demands and have compiled Sister Kirk's pair of sketches together below. I've had these pictures sitting on my camera for ages and apologize to all you patient people out there. In the end I blame school (Ochemistry midterm in twenty four and a half hours, wooo!) and present to you, without further ado:

The Proposal Sketches!

The first was sketched for about ten/fifteen minutes. Pretty much what Joseph was going to "pay" her to do for us. Sis Kirk did a great job, especially with the both of us looking around rather than at her. She even chastised Joseph for looking at me too much. Daw!

So when I saw this I was still completely clueless.

Cue Joseph dropping the ring, giving me a few seconds to take in Picture #2.



You really have to squint to see the ring. Can you see it?




How about now?

It took me just as long to realize its presence, and by the time I had started squinting at the hand-holding-a-ring-shaped outline Joseph had dropped to one knee.

And the rest, they say, is perfect proposal history.

No comments:

Post a Comment